Air camera turns your iOS Device into a streaming device for AppleTV!
The newest version is rebuilt from scratch, this allowed not only to support iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus. We were also able to include stunning new effects and different streaming and playback modes.
Bloom effects that everybody is talking about can be added in real time while streaming, and if you decide to record the stream it's on there too.
3D effects are now not only the nostalgic Cyan/Purple version with glasses, there's also side by side version available.
And the rotation works just fine, Air Camera + now provides full landscape support!
And that's not all, you can choose to stream and record in HD, VGA or normal.
Here's what Air Camera is capable of:
• Stream and record camera images in real time to AppleTV
• Add effects in real time to the stream and the recording (Bloom, Sepia, Grey, Cartoon, 3D)
• Convert stream and recording to 3D
• Use either the front or the back camera of your device
• Stream sound in real time to AppleTV
To be clear, we don't talk about sending a recording to AppleTV, we talk about a live stream. That includes all effects. They do not need to be previously edited into the stream, you can do that while you are streaming from your camera. And the effects will not be lost if you decide to record the stream!
Air Camera works best if both AppleTV and iOS are updated to the newest version!
There are some things to keep in mind when streaming sound from a microphone, consider the steps below to make your work more enjoyable:
• Reduce Gain/Volume in case of feedback
• Experiment with different positions of the iOS device to have additional gain before feedback available
• Use an external microphone to plug in your iOS device
• Change position of the speakers
Do not hesitate to drop a line to tell us how you like our app, and also if you don't like it. Tell us what you are missing and we will have a look into it.
After all, we like to hear from our customers!